Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Come on?

Should I be happy for 2010, since 2009 was such a shitty year? Lets go back a year ago today... I sat here thinking.. Come on 2009... Since I had just had my first miscarriage. So here it is less than a week away from 2010... do I want it to come? Can this coming year be worse than last year? Or will it be better... Can it be better? The last 352 day.. 2 additional miscarriages, the ups and downs of the hormones, Having a surgery due to one of the miscarriages, the cracking and surgical removal of a tooth they hit while in surgery for my d/e, the death of my grandmother, Being told I have lung nodule that they will have to follow, Being told I have a clotting disorder.. I will be forever on Baby aspirin daily. Is that enough? I will stop listing.... All I can say this year has SUCKED......

So where do we go from here? On to 2010... I really don't have a choice do I? Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment