Sunday, January 3, 2010

A year down

Yesterday was Jan 2nd 2010... a year ago I got a BFP... (Big Fat Positive) on my HPT (Home Pregnancy test)..... Only to m/c (miscarriage) that baby.... on Friday New Years day... I met my Dr to have my CD12 (Cycle Day 12) U/S (Ultra Sound)... I walk in at 8am... after I worked all night.. and just to make small talk.. any babies last night? He said no.. I didn't get out of here till 8pm... I said Awwe... he put me in the room.. turned to me and said... it is only cute for everyone else to have their babies on Christmas Eve/Day and New Years Eve/Day, Not to my family" and shut the door... I sat their for a min.. and was like.. hum, I guess I will try not to get pregnant just so you can have time with your family... YOU DICK! He than came back in and and did the U/S I had one "perfect Follie" as he put it..(This is my second cycle of clomid... last month I had to Follies.. and got a BFN.... look above.. if P mean Positive.... You got it N means Negative!) than he asked me what plans I have for today.. I said I will be going home to sleep... since I spent my New Years working since 630 last night.... TOUCHE' My 12 1/3 hour shift trumps your "I was here till 8pm".. You know Doc.. isn't that part of being a doc??? That's why you get paid the big bucks... so suck it cupcake... put your big boy pants on... and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment