Monday, January 11, 2010

Facbook

Did you see this??

Put this as your status if you or somebody you know has suffered BABY LOSS. ♥♥♥ The majority won't put it on, because unlike cancer, baby loss is a taboo. ♥♥♥ Break the silence. ♥♥♥ In Memory of all the ~Angel~ babies gone too soon but never forgotten about!!!

Why is it than... people just can't re post the whole thing??? And they had to change it??
Like below???

♥♥♥ in memory of the angels that my family and friends have lost but will never forget.

So they take out the part that was meant for the most recognition? The part that shows... You support me and the other women in this world ??? That right it is taboo... People do not acknowledge that people like me.. have lost pregnancies.. I lost three babies.. They will post all about Cancer.. But they couldn't just post this whole little saying? Why?

3 comments:

  1. I saw that (the long version) on FB & I posted it.. the entire thing! I will never stop talking about my precious angel. If you're uncomfortable, I'm sorry, but that's my child & I will NOT stop talking about her! Right there with you, Kary! Love from a sister-in-loss! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you to Amanda.... Our time will come again to hold that miracle in our arms... HUGS <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw only the short version (to the point that I didn't even understand it) on facebook. I agree - it's a taboo that really really needs to be broken.
    -sodagirl

    ReplyDelete