Thursday, January 21, 2010

Urban Ledgends.....

I had to laugh tonight, my son and some friends went looking for a how did they put it... ah this will not be politically correct so I warn you.... a colony of Albino's... Yes I really did just say a colony of Albino's... Now don't get me wrong.. when I was 18 we went looking for the Red & Green Ghost this was in a corn field and you would see the red fog chase and over take the green fog, it was said a farmer killed his son or the Satanic Church that rumored if you came across them they would chase you off the "grounds"... Or how about the "Baby Bridge" said that back in the 1800's a run away horse knocked the mother and baby into the water and if sit on bridge in silence you can hear the baby crying.... or the ever famous Gravity Hill where you park your car in neutral it will roll backwards up the hill...... But the Colony of Albino's take the prize.

Ahhh only to be 18 again, chasing those urban ledgends!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kary, I just wanted to let you know I clicked your link on 1 yr+ and am now going to be reading your blog! You can follow me too!

    ReplyDelete