Monday, October 12, 2009

October...Pregnancy and Infant loss Awareness Month

Thursday Oct 15 is National Pregnancy and Infant Awareness Day.. Please light a candle in remembrance of those who have been touched with this loss on this date.

Over the last 10 months I have been honored to have met and gotten to know the most strongest women in this World. The mommies of JM. These ladies have had multiple losses.. Some of their babies were born sleeping they got to hold their angles, name their angles, and say not good bye, but an I will see you again, so for now sleep sweetly my angel, while others like me only get to have the dream of their angel. We the early pregnancy loss angels.. will never know, in most cases, what our angel would have been pink or blue. What color hair, who's eyes she would have, Would he have his daddy's chin? No matter what, Our losses are all the same. We lost our babies. On one mommies "siggy"(siggy- is what we put on our posts.. it is our signature. Some people have pictures of their kids, angels, pets, and themselves) it says what I think all JM mommies that have been through a loss know... "You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have". One of my favorites.. "How many losses can one woman endure... Our want for a baby out weighs the fears, that's how many we can endure" "You have to get through the rain, to enjoy the rainbow".. These are the sayings we live by, everyday.

As I sit here posting this.. I think of one of my closest JM mommy... (She is now a mommy to 3 angel babies) Going through her third loss... How can this be fair? It's not... It sucks... You know I am here for you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment